Day Four: MGM

DRAT!  I just wrote a nice long post about our day, and then Typepad ATE it.  Now I’m too tired to repeat it, so here’s the quick version:

Day was great, food is ever-present, weather is excellent, crowds are low, children are cooperative and in a state of utter delight.  They’ve really gotten into this business of meeting all the characters and getting their autographs.  Star Wars was a hit with Stephen, and Adam (our future cartoonist) loved the Disney Animation show.  Joseph’s eyed remained saucer-shaped all day; I don’t think he could pick a favorite.

So all is well, and about to get better, for tomorrow is The Day.  THE MAGIC KINGDOM.  It is not overstating it to say that I have waited for this moment since I became a mother.  The eight-year-old girl in me is sitting up late, too excited to sleep…

13 thoughts on “Day Four: MGM

1. Shalee says:

Stupid typepad! The short version still showed all your excitement.
    Admit it; you wanted to be a mouseketeer, didn’t you!
    Play. Play. Play! (And then tell us all about it.)

2. Goslyn says:

Have a wonderful time. Don’t miss the Buzz Lightyear ride. It’s great fun. If the crowds are low you can go on it again and again with practially no wait, like we did the last time I was there.
    Enjoy!
    Hope you’re going to Epcot too – it’s my favorite. The light show and parade at night is the ultimate Disney experience.

3. Kate says:

Ahhh the Magic Kingdom! You must get your picture taken with a princess! (And post it for us!) Enjoy the magical fun and fireworks tonight! 🙂

4. Mary says:

As an avid Walt Disney World fan, it is so much fun to hear all about your trip! I have to echo Heth – the Epcot light show is amazing. Have lots and lots of fun!

5. chilihead says:

Yay, yay, YAY! I’m so excited FOR YOU! I can just see the boys now. I can’t wait until you get back so we can dish about every single little detail!

6. Lauren says:

It sounds like a blast and I’m almost over my jealousy. Could you send some warm weather this way though. Where are the pictures?

7. JD says:

Oh I love MGM it is my fav. oh wait there is the animal one too!! I do like that one. I am so excited for you all!!

8. yash says:

It is really annonying when that happens..I almost always used to loose elaborately typed e-mails when yahoo would ask me to re-sign in…but google`s gmail and blogger services automatically save the draft at a fixed interval so nothing is lost. Your pictures above are really great, considering the low light availability…may I ask which camera are you using?