Sore Feet, Sunburned Faces, Queasy Tummies, and VERY Happy Hearts

No time for a long post right now.  I’m in a hotel in Tupelo, MS, typing while my family sleeps, and they keep shushing me!  Our trip was great, and when I can get my head to stop spinning I’ll fill you in on the disney-riffic details.  We had an absolutely wonderful time, beyond my wildest expectations–even with the little stomach bug thrown in for good measure.  So until I can sit down for a longer post, I’ll leave you with this picture of my sweetie and me….

Dscn1801_2

9 thoughts on “Sore Feet, Sunburned Faces, Queasy Tummies, and VERY Happy Hearts

1. Chaotic Mom says:

Wow, I have “trip envy”. 😉
    Cool side note. My DS7 is in a school for the deaf. They were given seats on a chartered plane going down there FOR THE DAY as part of the Make a Wish Foundation. How cool!
    Again, I have trip envy…

2. chilihead says:

I. CANNOT. WAIT. TO. TALK. TO. YOU.
    I’m so excited that you’re coming home so I can hear all about it! Don’t worry about calling me Sunday night–you’ll be way to exhausted! I’ll talk to you this week when you have time. Can’t wait!

3. Diane says:

WELCOME HOME! And I am so glad your trip was a huge success….everyone is well…and you were able to blog!
    I look forward to each and every one of your posts!
    Diane

4. Lauren says:

Looking forward to having you back to your normal blogging self. Praying for safe travel until you return home. Glad you had fun! 🙂

5. Kate says:

thanks for sharing what you could while you were there. this picture brings back so many memories from when we were there last april. i am glad you had wonderful weather (and that all are better!) 🙂

6. Michele says:

The angle of the picture looks either like your kids took it or one of the dwarfs. Thank the Lord sickness didn’t ruin your trip. You are very blessed to have so many people praying for you!