Works For Me: Sheet Holders

Wfmwheader_copy2_8

Today’s tip is a shameless product endorsement (though unfortunately, I’m not making a red cent from it).  It drives me nuts when a fitted sheet won’t stay on the mattress–especially when it happens in the middle of the night.  I’ve tried the "suspender" style of fitted sheet holder with no success.  But this works:  The Sheet Holders.  They’re hard to find in stores; the only place I found them was on Ubid.com, and then once in a mattress store.  But they’re worth the search, and the $10 I paid for them.

Share the link to your WFMW idea below!  For more info on WFMW, click here.

40 thoughts on “Works For Me: Sheet Holders

1. Janice says:

I have never had a sheet pull up. Am I weird? I know I was concerned about it for the crib mattress, but our bed I haven’t had a problem. But if I do, I know just where to go! ๐Ÿ™‚
    Mine is up – and I am so excited to be first! woohoo ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Jennifer says:

I actually got up this morning, posted (and used the banner this time–yea low-tech me!), and read my way through what was posted so far, getting some good tips and a few laughs, too. Great way to start Wed.

3. Mary says:

I have woken up desperately tryng to hold my sheet in place. I image it is quite funny to see. I know if felt strange to do it.

4. katherine says:

I love “products!” I need these for my kids’ sheets – great idea. Thanks again for hosting. Hope you’re having a great summer with your family.

5. Amy says:

I bought the elastic type and we consider those just nicely placed ornaments- they don’t work at all! I will keep my eyes out for that one.
    My tip is up now too ๐Ÿ™‚
    Thanks, Shannon!

6. KimC says:

Mr. Linky did something weird – I promise I only put my link in once, and he only offers to let me delete the one that I put in (#6) but I see it again on #26 – much too late to have been a case of hitting “enter” twice.
    Has anyone else run into this? Does Mr. Linky automatically find and add posts that include a link to this post?

7. Carmen says:

I found sheets with deep “pockets” at Wal-mart of all places, but I remember the days of sheets wrapping around my toes–how frustrating!
    Mine’s up!

8. Peggy says:

What a cool idea! I’ve never seen those.
    Thanks so much for your hosting of WFMW. Now Wednesday is my favorite day of the week!

9. Tee says:

I have debated about getting these. I think I will have to because I can’t sleep when the corners pop up. I’ll get up even in the middle of the night to put them back on. LOL.
    Thanks for the recommendation!
    (Found your blog through the ring with the colorful baby chicks graphic. LOL!)

10. Amy says:

I guess I’m just lazy. Some days my sheets are out and some days they stay put. I just don’t care anymore LOL

11. Stephanie says:

Since getting new sheets we have had this most annoying problem! Oh, and again I ran out of ideas for WFMW but hope to scrounge up something for next week!

12. Kelley says:

I have got to check out this product! I have no idea what my 3 year old does at night, but her sheet are always half way off the bed in the morning. Thanks for the scoop!

13. another tip says:

I found these at Bed Bath and Beyond once, they are usually hiding on an obsure rack though. Might be worth a look in your area though…