Thursday Thirteen

(And if you’re reading this wondering what in the heck a "meme" is, here is a definition for you.  It’s quite the bloggy word; throw it around and impress your friends!)

1. Yesterday my mom participated in WFMW for the first time (yay, Mom!), so if you missed her tip, you can see it here.  (And will you please leave her a comment and help me try and get her addicted to this blogging thing?)
  2. Katherine posted a thorough and realistic look at potty training.
  3. Amy at the Motherload suggested a smart method for creating kid snacks.   Tina had a clever idea on the same subject.
  4. Chilihead and Gabriela came up with some activity ideas that are truly inspired bits of parenting.
  5. KimC offered some fun ideas for kids’ summer lunches.
  6. Jane’s paper idea is going to revolutionize my art cabinet.
  7. Traci thought of way to help us save all of these good ideas we run across, whether they’re from a magazine, or from WFMW!
  8. Then there’s this one, from Minnie, which made me laugh OUT LOUD.
  9. Lolly’s idea will help you keep track of your ever-growing list of birthdays and anniversaries.
  10. Joy’s idea for prayer time with children is precious.
  11. Amy has a great idea for teaching your kids your phone numbers.
  12. If anyone’s kids are bickering as much as mine are this summer, try this idea idea from Barb.
  13. Stephanie shares a wonderful method of managing her (and my!) addiction to little girls’ hair supplies.

If you’re doing Thursday Thirteen today, feel free to enter your link below.

22 thoughts on “Thursday Thirteen

1. Robin says:

I love that you did this. I don’t always, ok well, ever, get to all 80 or so WFMW. This has helped me to check out a few I missed!

2. chilihead says:

My favorite part? That when you click on Lolly’s (#9) you get a great story about a stripper and a birthday party. ;D LOL! Don’t forget to scroll down to see the actual WFMW!

3. Mama Darlin says:

I love the things you have done with your blog. They are uplifting, practical, and encourageing for all moms out there! If you don’t mind I think I will become a regular. There is just to much fun going on over here! 🙂

4. Jennifer says:

What a great idea! Because most Wednesdays I’m in a fog trying to read them all thinking, “That one’s great. Oh, I can do that,” etc etc.” Thanks for visiting my T13 and learning 13 things about being 35!

5. Stephanie says:

You like me! You really, really like me!!! I am honored to have made your list! I TOTALLY agree with Tess…there are a lot of times I will think “Now I know there was a great idea that I was going to use…where was it?” On Wednesdays I am going to use a pen and paper so I can remember it.
    BTW…Whoever posted the “Power Dissolve” about getting out stains…THANK YOU! It got reddish-orange throw up out of my dd’s white sundress!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

6. Addie says:

Good list compiling a few of your favorites there. WFMW was a great idea, I love looking through them! Now, I’m gonna go check out some more of the ones you have listed. 😀

7. Lori says:

Okay–this is the first time I’ve linked to anything. Actually I did one of those silly quizzes the other day, so I guess this is the second time. Thanks for having such an inspiring blog!

8. Katherine says:

Wow – I can’t believe I had read every single one of those posts already (especially that GREAT one on potty training =) – goes to show you how your WFMW has brought so many of us together in such a short time. Very cool.
    If you’re ever in TX, “Mi casa es su casa,” but only if you bring your laptop to my house and email me cool stuff.