24 thoughts on “A Visual Indication Of What My Day Has Been Like

1. Mich says:

Is it summer or what? You made me feel better just by knowing I’m not the only mom having a “Bad” day if that helps any. I think I am having a very similar day…is it over yet? Any ideas on how to fix it? As my lovely daughter would say..it’s a three “Tab Energy drink”day for mom! Only problem is I’m all out!!!

2. owlhaven says:

that was me yesterday, only my son *(age 8) had to write, “I will never hit a girl.” (in hopes of making him a civil adult male someday in the far distant future!)
    Mary

3. the "other" Sarah says:

Oh, it really is one of those days. If Abigail could write, she would be *sitting* in a chair writing “I will not stand on chairs.” She is really testing the limits today, finding out if Mommy really means it when she says “No”. I know this is how she learns, but, MAN, I wish it wasn’t so frustrating!

4. Kristy says:

Is it just one of those days for every one? I love this post simply because I can relate so well, although we haven’t tried out this particular form of discipline at our home. Hmmmm, may have to in the future.

5. peach says:

Bless your heart, darlin’ friend. I’ve had those days, too. Today I just decided to let the TV have them rather than fight it! Prayin’ for you, Shannon!

6. Shannon in Arizona says:

Oh my goodness I know how you feel…….I wish Bubbee could write………I have a headache….how about you???
    Hugs…

7. Laura says:

I was having a day like that last week with a 7 year old who kept calling her brother George and making him cry. I now am the proud owner of 2 sheets of paper with the name George covering them. πŸ™‚
    I hope your day got better!

8. GiBee says:

Yes, but won’t that be a cute thing to pull out when he’s a big-time exec somewhere fighting with his employees, or maybe he’ll be a pro-wrestler … he’ll love seeing that!
    Sorry your day has gone so roughly!

9. Susanne says:

One time I made them keep their hands in their pockets for about 30 minutes and keep on with their day. It cured it, for that day anyway.

10. melnel says:

Okay, this probably should not strike me as hilariously funny. And I apologize that in my childless state I cannot fully understand your pain. But I love the fact that he wrote sentences and you got pictures!
    If it’s any consolation I think you could frame and sell that picture…maybe they’d take the *artist* too? πŸ™‚