Because Sometimes You Just Have to Brag On Your Kids

Everydaythings_1 I’m playing along with Jules‘ weekly celebration of the wonderfully ordinary things in our lives.  Today I celebrate the sweet voice of my one-year-old daughter Corrie!  She talks all the time, though only occasionally in something resembling English.  It’s really funny–here’s an example:  (And I don’t know if this will work; just try clicking on the link below.)

Download talking19mos

When talking isn’t enough, she sings at the top of her lungs…again, in a language none of us has figured out:

Download Singing19mos

And if I haven’t completely bored you with my bragging, I saved the best for last.  I got this audio the other night when Hubs was tickling her:

Download laughing19mos

How cute is that?

23 thoughts on “Because Sometimes You Just Have to Brag On Your Kids

1. the "other" Sarah says:

They totally work! And that is toooooooo cute. I have an audio post of Abigail laughing, and sometimes I just have to listen to it to remind myself of all that is wonderful in the world.

2. GiBee says:

Oh, my goodness gracious … now THAT’s cute … and it’s a wonderful, wonderful way to start my bah-humbug Friday! Thanks!!!

3. Rebecca says:

That is just adorable – she has the cutest little voice. I wrote about my baby for my everyday thing, too – that’s so weird when that happens!

4. Laura says:

Oh my goodness – I played it while my 18 month old sat next to me and she started to smile and then get all shy – I think she thought it was her! Too funny. My little one has been talking like that a lot lately. She isn’t singing loudly like that yet, but what a joy it will be. You are so blessed to hear such sounds in your day!!

5. Susie says:

Oh my goodness! I have the biggest grin on my face right now after listening to those, especially the laughing one. I think I might just want something in my life that will make sweet noises like that! ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Heth says:

Oh the preciousness! That laughing brought a huge smile to my face. It reminds me of the little girl in Monsters Inc. I love her babble.

7. Karla says:

Just now having a chance to check these out. Now THAT is pretty doggone cute! The laughing cracks me up!!! =)
    Thanks for sharing!