Brotherly Love

(A translation, should you need it:  Keep out if you are a brother in my family you got to get out yo!! or I’ll knock your tooth out.  So you better get out of my ROOM!!)

If he’s going to threaten his brothers, at least he had the good sense to do it with neat handwriting.

25 thoughts on “Brotherly Love

1. Kathryn, dym says:

Nicely, nicely done. I would never have written a sign like that. I was known to put a line of tape down the center or Heather and my bedroom and the occasional cardboard wall. The hard thing about the cardboard wall was that I had the door on my side and she had our closet and dresser on her side so there was always major negotiating going on, just to get dressed or enter and leave the room.

2. Shannon in Arizona says:

Haaa that took me back to my days of sounding out words when I was a kid….I talked funny had a problem with my r’s and so when I sounded out the word girl I ended up spelling it gril. The worst part is I was at a girl’s camp for the summer and they walked in to see a sign that said Gril’s Only.

3. Faith says:

LOL!!! Reminds me of when my older ones were little – or was that just the other day? Yep, it was ME saying to grown children – stay out of my bathroom, shampoo etc. Take a shower at your own house!!!
    I guess it never changes! ;D

4. Susanne says:

Now my question is: Can the brother this is meant for, uhmm, read? You might wanna give said brother a heads up what might be coming his way! 😀

5. Stephanie says:

This was funny (reminds me of my daughter’s spelling LOL) – my kids can be this way too. I keep praying that they will learn to really love each other someday LOL

6. grim reality girl says:

For a moment I thought I was at home looking at MY son’s sign on his bedroom door. Perhaps we are each other’s alternate reality??
    Too funny! Don’t you love how they spell?

7. Tracey in Mi says:

hmmm…. I was trained, that when evaluating threats, one looks for:
    A threat
    A plan
    Opportunity and means to accomplish said threat….
    when those are present- you must, in good conscience, call the police.
    Theres a good mom threat for you. 😉
    Great to see, yet again, that your kids are real, and crazy as well;)

8. Shalee says:

Too funny, Shannon. Can he make one for me to put on MY bedroom door? Only instead of brothers, change it to kids. Maybe I can get two seconds of peace then. And yes, both my kids can read now.

9. Mama Darlin says:

My sister has a saying when we are swapping war stories; “It is more funny when it isn’t your kid!”
    But, hey, his handwriting is sure coming along nicely!

10. Christina says:

How cute! That’s so funny. I have boys and I know how this goes. They love each other, but on the other hand drive each other nuts. Sometimes they just need their space.