Works For Me: Bows, Bows and More Bows

Today I am happily and shamelessly plugging the website of a girlfriend!  She started out as a blog-friend, but we live in the same city.  So we mirled, and now I’m happy to count her as a real-life friend (as is my son, who swaps GameBoy games with her son Brother).  You may have read SuperMom’s hilarious blog here, and I’ve written before about our bow-making frenzy here, but now [drumroll please]…she has launched a bow-making business called Punkinhead Hairwear.  Now, I dearly love making my own bows.  But finding just the right ribbon and hauling out all the supplies and (inevitably) scorching my finger on the hot-glue gun is sometimes not worth it.  So what "Works For Me" today is scooting over to SuperMom’s site and buying one of her fantastic creations (by the way, her prices are excellent) .  Now, go!

If you have a tip you’d like to share with Blogland, leave your link below.  WFMW guidelines, if you need them, may be found here.  (Please read through them before e-mailing me any questions–thanks!)

27 thoughts on “Works For Me: Bows, Bows and More Bows

1. MomInTandyLand says:

I got an order in over at SuperMom’s site. My sweet little girl will be the cutest little punkinhead this Christmas! And I plan to go back for more, too!
    My WFMW tip is up! Have a good day, all!

2. Lil Duck Duck says:

How to be a parent and still have fun!

Becoming a parent is a hard transition, even tho Lil Duck is two now, I feel I havent fully settled into the parent role yet at times. However, it does get easier with time and as he isnt quite so needy and sleepless. Heres …

3. Barbara H. says:

Yes, thanks indeed for hosting this every week!
    I don’t have any little girls to make or buy bows for. 😦 But I’ll keep this in mind to recommend to others.

4. julie says:

Hi Shannon~
    This is my first time participating in “Works for me Wednesday”.
    I am blognichally challenged and cannot figure out how to post your cutesy little logo. Hoping to get to that soon…

5. Amy says:

This is also my first WFMW, and the volume of tips is staggering. Shannon, what have you started?! 😀
    Also, bows = adorable.

6. Creator's Creation says:

I love your idea of Works-for-Me Wednesdays. I forgot to put my reason for a link in parenthesis. I wanted to share with everyone how my boys, ages 4 and 7, cleaned their room this morning!