20 thoughts on “Shhhhh….

1. Adventures In Babywearing says:

I have to admit this somewhere!!! I just happened to walk by one of the new Tickle Me Elmo’s at a store the other day. There was just one on the shelf and I had seen it was just released that day. I passed by, then got dollar signs in my eyes. Bought it & immediately put it on eBay as a one day auction. Sold it for $90!

2. peach says:

Our Barry Manilow lover also has a thing for Bon Jovi? There is hope for you yet, Shannon!
    BTW, Ginger is adorable and I am so glad no one at my house is young enough for that little red guy anymore. Love him — just wouldn’t want to live with him.

3. MomInTandyLand says:

Hokey Pokey Elmo was the bane of my existence for over a year. He finally, umm, “broke” and went “away.”
    (And by “broke,” I mean “Mommy removed his batteries.”)
    (And by “away,” I mean “in a yard sale.”)
    The funny thing is that the kids never noticed. Not once. I couldn’t believe it. So I tested them again. I got rid of Rock-n-Roll Elmo. No one noticed. I got rid of the Cookie Monster that goes “yum yum yum” when you put the fake cookie in his mouth. Not even a whimper. This intrigues me…

4. Tatiana says:

How adorable! Ginger is so cute. I went back and read your post “Bloggy Doggy” since I am new to blogland and I was so blessed by the way you so prayerfully and thoughtfully went about selecting a dog for your family! So many people just go get a dog, it turns out badly and then they give it away and do it all over again. Can you tell this is one of my pet peeves? LOL How blessed they would be if they would go about it the way you did!
    -From another mom of 4 who doesn’t have it all together who has been enjoying your blog!

5. Karla says:

too cute!
    I wonder what Ginger’ll do when the batteries start to die. My mom and I were just talking about that last night. My kids were weirded out enough over the Tickle Me Elmo with working batteries, but he flat out sounded evil when the batteries started to die off!

6. Michelle says:

I have been reading for awhile (I think I came via ‘In the midst of it’) and truly enjoy and can relate to most of what you post. The reason I am commenting is the Bon Jovi cd…lol. I saw it and thought, “ahh, I knew there was a reason I liked her”

7. Karla says:

Too funny! This reminds me of our dog when we put a little miniature Santa out one Christmas. He did NOT like it. He wasn’t shy about letting anybody know it either. Barked and growled, down in a hunting position like that. Hilarious!
    Thanks for sharing the picture. How ’bout letting him tackle Barney next? 🙂