Couldn’t Resist…

Considering I spend a decent chunk of my time steering my boys away from potty jokes, it’s probably just a bit hypocritcal that I bought these for their stockings:

Bear

Moose_1

Penguin

The little guys poop brown candies out of their little plastic backsides!  Go ahead, laugh…you know you want to.  "POO-lar bear?"  That is just good.

I found them at JoAnn’s.  You’re welcome.

24 thoughts on “Couldn’t Resist…

1. Tee says:

Ok, ok. I’ll admit. I fondled these toys and briefly contemplated putting them in my shopping cart the other day at WalMart. LOL. I see you succumbed.
    Ah well, if you can’t beat em, join em, right? πŸ˜‰

2. Dawn says:

Kids love anything poo related but then, so do adults!! I’ll shamelessly admit thinking how funny it would be to buy those for a few adults I know…………….

3. Heather says:

I’m the same way and I bought “fart whistles” on Amazon for my kids, nephews/neices and for the kids I babysit. My 4 year old got a whoopie cushion for Easter and he had a blast with it (pun intended)! LOL!

4. Jenn says:

When I was little and my parents didn’t allow me to have Barbie because of the whole unrealistic body image thing, I had the Sunshine Family Cooperative Farm- so 70’s! Anyway there was a chicken that laid eggs and I loved to put tic tacs in there and shoot away. YOu kids are going to love these!

5. Steph says:

Those are great. My husband, sister, and I have been getting those for years, in fact, my hubby’s getting a wooden pooping moose this year! πŸ™‚

6. Rebecca Grabill says:

This is fantastic! My boys would LOVE it. And, is it even possible to steer boys away from potty humor?
    (See you list of books in the sidebar – I enjoyed Hero and the Crown. How are you liking it?)

7. Janean says:

Saw those! Was gonna go back and get some. HOpe they aren’t all sold out!
    I have a “pooper duck” that my aunt crocheted…kinda like a little bag that you fill with M&M’s and then when you squeeze him, GUESS WHAT. Wish I could crochet…I’d make you one! πŸ˜€

8. michelle says:

TOOOOOOO FUNNNNNNNNY. I love it. Thank you.
    Perfect stocking stuffers. BTW, you are on the White Trash Mom Hall of Fame Blogroll. Be offended or be honored—-but I’m a fan.

9. kris says:

I got the ‘Christmoose” for my brother (14 years old) last year. He thought it was the funniest thing ever…but everyone else had fun with it too…