Item #497 In the Category Of Sentences I Never Expected To Hear

Me: [Calling up the stairs.]  Is Corrie up there with you boys?

Adam:  [Answering back.]  Yes, she’s just in here licking the CDs.

29 thoughts on “Item #497 In the Category Of Sentences I Never Expected To Hear

1. TaunaLen says:

Giggle. I miss those days. My house is quiet right now, all four teens at work/school. I have another hour of peace, before the parade-of-quesitons begins — What’s for lunch?…I need help with Algebra..Did you get the essay I emailed you?…Can we go to Wal’Mart. Oh well, good times all around, even if nobody’s licking CD’s around here!
    ~TaunaLen

2. Heth says:

I love that. Just a heads up though, when she figures out that she can bite them, then you are in for some non-functioning cds. Just trust me, I’ve got some biters over here.

3. Charlsie says:

Haha, I had one of those moments today when my son said ,”Mom I don’t like to drink wee-wee!” No he did not drink any, not sure exactly where that came from…..

4. Amy says:

I TOTALLY understand. I have a 19 month old and for awhile, he licked the walls and appliances. I am telling myself that he just thought they felt strange! 🙂

5. Diane says:

ROFL! I don’t know why this one hit my funny bone so significantly….but it rocks with laughter!
    Glad everyone at your house it o.k…..but do check online to check out any CD poisoning possibilities…won’t you!?!?
    Licking the CD’s! Too funny!
    Diane

6. Brandy says:

Funny–I wrote about a similar thing on my blog today.
    My son has a split lip, so his dentist applied Vaseline to prevent it from splitting open when giving him sealants today. When he was done, he came out and said, “She put gasoline on my lip.”
    !!
    Brandy of The Building Brows

7. Margaret says:

LOL! I babysat my 10 1/2 year old niece and 3 1/2 year old nephew last weekend. I was in the kitchen and my niece called out to me: “Aunt Margaret, Ben is licking the nintendo controller”.
    I really didn’t know what to say to that. Glad it isn’t just something in my family

8. Karen says:

This is reminiscent of my small group Sunday night.
    We were playing men vs. women in charades, for which we all made up the items to be acted out. When it was my husband’s turn, he looked at the paper, got down on his knees and started (almost)licking the floor. Then one of the guys shouted “licking the floor!” And they got the point.
    Who put that idea in there? I thought we were supposed to be acting out book and movie titles! Whatever.