31 thoughts on “In My Front Yard Today. Finally.

1. ~liz says:

ohhh! how i can’t wait for the snow to leave us so we can see our spring bulbs…my cabin fever is getting worse with each day. sigh. hopefully by easter, at least! 🙂
    ~liz

2. Diane says:

I am sooooo jealous! Yes, like others we still have snow. My snowdrops only came up a couple of weeks ago, and the daffodils are just poking out of the ground under the snow. I can’t wait. Spring flowers are my favorite.

3. owlhaven says:

Finally!?? I can only wish my bulbs were blooming! Though I am happy to report I have green shoots….
    Mary, also craving spring

4. momrn2 says:

I’m half tempted to print this and go lay it on the snow in my front yard so I can say the same thing. Do you think that would count? 🙂
    It’s beautiful!!

5. Pass the Torch says:

Finally???? Good grief. The snow is piled two feet up my patio door and blowing around like it’s Antarctica.
    I SERIOUSLY NEED TO MOVE TO OKLAHOMA!
    This way, flowers in March, and lunches with bloggy friends.
    Hmph.

6. Sharon says:

So not fair! You should check out my front yard right now. We can’t even get out on our roads right now. It is terrible. Definitely not fair.

7. lori m says:

Wow, Shannon….that is so beautiful! Not sure when they will bloom here. My hubby was stranded in Omaha for two days due to highway closures and 10 inches of snow. We keep our fingers crossed that spring is going to us a sign soon. Thanks for the brightness on this Friday.

8. Carrie says:

Are you kidding me??? I live in Western NY state, and our daffodils won’t be out until May!!! We have about 2 feet of snow on the ground and it’s snowing now! So jealous!!!

9. tas says:

Snow in my front yard still. Sping doesnt come until about mid april. The joys of living in northern canada!!!

10. Nikki says:

3 feet of snow in my front yard. negative 10 degrees Fahrenheit. I shall have to enjoy the first signs of spring vicariously through you. I did, however, go out and buy some gardening seeds and little greenhouses to start my garden indoors last week. It gives me hope watching the little leaves already appear, that spring will come . . . eventually.