I’m home (and oh, I have blog fodder) but I’m way too busy playing catch-up on laundry and kitchen and back-to-school stuff to post anything today. Instead, let me direct to you some interesting things being said elsewhere…
- Barbara H has written a beautiful post on Christian community, as a part of Catez’s series on the subject. Don’t miss it!
- This post by Antique Mommy makes me all goose-bumpy.
- This post by Fiddledeedee made me laugh til my side hurts. Not because I could relate to it, of course. Noooo, not at all….
- I hope you all have BigMama on your regular reading list. If you don’t, you’re missing a knee-slappin’ good time. Take this post, for example. Good stuff.
- If any of you mommas of little ones find yourself discouraged these days, take heart at what Katherine has to say over at Raising Five. I wish I had read this about seven years ago!
- One of my very first bloggy friends, Peach (formerly of Just Peachy), has "started over" at a gorgeous new blog, Without Fear. Y’all go wish her a happy housewarming.
I’ll be back tomorrow with a report and pictures of our fabuloso long weekend (assuming none of them make me look too chubby–if they do, you’ll have to give me a couple of extra days to Photoshop off 20 pounds).