Lucky Number Thirteen

dog loving
bike riding

soccer coaching
laundry mastering
homework bossing
and so much more…

Wedding_pix_2I’d do every bit of it again, as long as I could do it with you.

I love you–happy anniversary!

42 thoughts on “Lucky Number Thirteen

1. Hubs Dryer says:

DITTO. I am blessed among all men to have you for my bride. Thirteen years is just the beginning…….
    (For those of you reading this post other than Shannon, in our home “ditto” is actually a term of endearment shamelessly plagurized from the movie “Ghost”. We have use it for years. I’m really not being as flippant as it may seem.)

2. rebekah says:

Today is my 13th anniversary, too! And my husband has done/put up with most of your list with me, too.
    Congrats on your day!

3. Linds says:

Congratulations! What a stunning dress you wore, and what a lovely photo! Best wishes for the nest 13 too! And more…..

4. CanadianCarrie says:

Congrats on 13 years!! We’ve been married for 3 years this month! I hope we can still be as happy as you are 10 years from now!!

5. peach says:

What a lovely bride! Happy Anniversary, Shannon and Hubs. We’re celebrating a milestone this month, too. DP turns 40 on Thursday . . .aughh.
    Lucky 13 for us this year, too. It’ll be 14 in Dec.

6. Kelly says:

Such a beautiful bride! Happy Anniversary to you both! My hubby and I celebrated our seventh anniversary yesterday. The hostess who seated us at our celebratory dinner was stunned we’d been married so long. “That’s just unheard of” she said. Such a sad fact about our society. To many more statistic breaking years =)

7. momrn2 says:

A wonderful Happy 13th anniversary to you!! We’re not far behind celebrating ours next month!! What a fun post in celebration!

8. Sincerely Anna says:

Yay! 13 years! I love how you are so sweet to your husband in your blog. It just makes me smile to read about how much you love each other. I’m new to blogging and just started reading yours around the time you guys went away together. You’re too cute. Congratulations!

9. grafted branch says:

But don’t you have to place a dash between each of those nouns/verbs turned adjectives?
    😉 Happy belated anniversary. And yes, that is a fantastic picture.

10. Sandy says:

Hey, Shannon, just reading through some of your posts. Our anniv. is this Friday – 16 years. You’re right behind us.
    You’ll notice in Paul’s book that he’s coached soccer for years — I just saw your “soccer coaching” listed on this post. Do you coach or your hubby?
    Happy Anniversary!
    Sandy
    For Reluctant Entertainers

11. Amy says:

What a fabulous list… and what a wonderful year 1994 was for weddings! We celebrated our lucky 13th just a few months ago. Happy anniversary (and many more) to the two of you.

12. elizabeth says:

HEY! I remember that! We were 15 yesterday. You know what frogs say? “Time’s fun when you’re havin’ flies.” Go ahead, tell your kidlets:)

13. Shalee says:

What a horrible week to be out from blogging! It’s late, but it’s still from my heart: Happy Anniversary to the two of you! May you have decades more fun to come!