Thursday Thirteen: Thirteen Reasons I Wish I Were a Professional Craft Blogger

I’ve told you this before, but if you’re a crafty girl, or a wannabe crafty girl, or even an I-could-never-be-a-crafter-but-I-love-looking-at-their-stuff girl, then I hope you’ve managed to stumble into the treasure trove of craft blogs that exist out there in Bloggityville.

I keep a Crafty Blogs folder in my Bloglines subscription, and I drool read through them when I’m in need of a little pick-me-up.  I hadn’t done a Thursday Thirteen in a while, so I thought I’d take this chance to show you some of the crafty deliciousness you might be missing:

1. The beauty of this little pincushion (at the end of the post) is almost too much to take.
  2. The bag!  The bag!
  3. A lovely crafting area.
  4. Yep, another pincushion.
  5. I could eat these skirts WITH A FORK.
  6. This reminds me why I’m so eager to try my hand at quilting.
  7. Baby shoes!
  8. I have no idea what I’d do with these, except maybe sit and look at them all day.  I love them.
  9. The only thing better than a craft blog is a craft show in person.
  10. Last pincushion, I promise.  But oh, it’s lovely.
  11. Even the kids can get involved.
  12. *sigh* More baby stuff.
  13. I smell strawberries

So, go!  Get thee to a craft blog, quick!  And if you have any great craft blogs you think I might not know about, leave the links in my comment section.

23 thoughts on “Thursday Thirteen: Thirteen Reasons I Wish I Were a Professional Craft Blogger

1. mamabeck says:

CRUELTY! πŸ˜‰
    You sent me to CRAFT blogs, woman! LOLOL That’s a dangerous proposition for a woman with too many irons in the fire, so to speak!
    (jus’ teasin’)
    beck

2. dcrmom says:

Okay, first of all. YELLOW! FUN! I love how you change up your blog so much. If I could afford to pay Jules, I’d have her redo mine every other month. I guess I should learn me some CSS, but that probably ain’t happening.
    As to crafts. AGGHHHH. Torturous. But that’s just me. πŸ™‚

3. Everyday Mommy says:

You know…I’ve never done a Thursday 13. I don’t believe I could think of 13 anything. Other than maybe thirteen things in my house that need to be cleaned…badly.

4. Tsoniki says:

I’ve had my crafty blog for a while now and just have to say THANK YOU for the list of crafty blogs that you have! I spent way too much time the other day going through and reading and adding feeds!

5. Barbara H. says:

I made a separate craft blogroll, too, after you had a post asking people for links to craft blogs a while back. I love to look, drool, feast on the beauty, and get inspired to do some of those things some day. I’ve made a couple of things as a result, but even if I never do, just looking at what others have created has uplifted my soul.
    I’ll have to come back and check through all the links here later when I have more time — I’m looking forward to it!

6. Shelia says:

~sigh~ Makes me want to craft! And when I was a single chickie, and before children, I did. Now I have to choose my projects very carefully, and hope they get finished!
    Thanks for sharing such wonderful blogs and inspiration.

7. Lemon Tree Tales says:

I woke up this morning and was surprised to see that I had so many visitors to my site .. then I saw that you were sweet and linked to me. Thank you! I’ve seen most of the other links, but there were a few that were new to me … yay! It’s always good to increase the crafty blog roll – good for the inspiration. πŸ™‚
    Tami

8. DaisyCake says:

thanks for some great, new craft blogs! I love the inspiration! I have so many projects I want to try —- and now I have even more! πŸ™‚

9. robin says:

I found a new craft blog to drool over in your list, and lo and behold, there I am in your Thursday Thirteen! You sure know how to make a girls’ day! Thank you for the link! …crafty on…!