36 thoughts on “Boy Math

1. Jeannette says:

There is nothing better than having your feet in mud. I love that feeling. Now the grass all over my body. No way. To itchy!
    I did go to Isreal and played in a mud “pit” next to the dead sea. I have never had so much fun. And I had the softess skin for over three months.

2. Jeannette says:

for podcasts try calvarybeaumont.com and down load the 10 core values of the church. remeber to have a pen and paper ready to take notes.

3. Georgia Mom says:

Oh the joys of summer!
    Over in GA we have had NO rain! When my girls roll around in the yard all I get is grass clipping all through the house. As least your boys grass clippings will stick to him.
    Blessings,
    Georgia Mom

4. Tracy says:

LOOK how green your grass is! In my side of Nashville our first REAL storm in about 5 weeks was Tuesday! We had become quite content with a dry, scratchy, brown lawn. (giggle)

5. Reformed Grits says:

I was thinking the same thing about the green grass! In Alabama it’s all crunchy and brown, even though we water (when we are allowed to do so!) Send us your excess rain, please!!!!!! (The heat DOES make it nice for going to the pool!)

6. Sarah says:

I’ve heard of snow angels and even sand angels but this is the first time I have seen a mud angel. ๐Ÿ™‚ What fun. I remember doing the same thing when I was younger.

7. Mommy Zabs says:

I saw this and laughed, I just did a mommy math post a couple of days ago ๐Ÿ™‚ this would definitely fit in ๐Ÿ™‚
    On a side note- we need your rain up here! Could you send some our way?
    ๐Ÿ™‚ Mommy Zabs

8. My Quotidian Mysteries (Laura) says:

That is joy. Pure joy.
    We did that at camp once after a lot of rain, and got in big, big trouble. Ruined a lawn – 88 kids sliding down a hill in their clothes. It was very worth it.
    Heaven will definitely have a mud slide.

9. diatribal says:

That’s hilarious! I love that kids have so much fun getting messy. My little girl is never happier than when she is covered in grime. She especially loves wet sand. Barf!
    (By the way, I have an overview of the new study on Heelys up at my blog, if you are interested.)

10. Kendra says:

We had quite a bit of rain where I live too. The worst part: our grass hasn’t grown in yet ๐Ÿ™‚ My daughter got to play in the mud for the first time and we got it all on tape. Priceless ๐Ÿ™‚

11. trina says:

Geez, can we get some of that! There are counties all over my area doling out fines for watering your lawn or washing your car. We need rain!

12. Mrs. U says:

Now THAT is one of those pictures that you’ll be glad that you have years from now- like at his wedding rehearsal!! LOL!!
    If you would like, I am having a giveaway on my blog in celebration of my one year bloggiversary!!!
    His,
    Mrs. U

13. Terri says:

It has been soooo dry here in southern Ohio….seriously dry. But, praise the Lord, it was raining when I got up this morning and didn’t stop until about 2:00 p.m.!! We needed it so badly and I was so glad to see it, I thought about going out and playing in it, too! Soppy, wet grass feels great between the toes!

14. Miss Poppins says:

Three weeks of rain? My goodness. We are having an awful drought down here in Alabama. Lets all hope that your rain will move our way!
    ~Miss Poppins