22 thoughts on “Sunday Linkage #22

1. Tammy says:

spatial perception-that is not me even though it said I am right brain!!
    Love the Ladies who blog!!
    Today my boy is 13!!

2. Shauna says:

I’ve looked at the spinning girl several times in the past week, and she always starts out going clockwise but I can see her going the other way as well.

3. floorplan says:

can’t see her any way but clockwise, but the FIRST thing I saw was that she is really cold. ackkkkk! My son isn’t seeing this one!

4. Sarah W. says:

I can only see her spinning clockwise but cannot see her changing directions. Its driving me crazy, especially since I would not consider myself right brained!!

5. Tiany says:

WOW, that was so neat and kinda scary too! Every time I looked away and looked back at her she was turning in the opposite direction so I was able to see both. Freaky! 🙂

6. Kelly @ Love Well says:

I can only see clockwise. Must be very right brained.
    My husband’s first thought (of course) was “She’s naked!”
    After I stopped laughing, he admitted he can only see clockwise too, which is odd because he tends to be more left brained.
    I have no idea how one could see it differently. The tilt of the head, the leading arm, everything is clockwise to me.

7. MommyLane says:

At first I could only see her spinning counter-clockwise, but when I watched for longer periods I could see her change directions. Fun!

8. Kasi @ ReynoldsRap says:

HI, I’m still telling everyone I see about the Casting Crowns CD!
    Have you pulled the booklet out of the case and looked at the inside of the last page?
    You might want to do that!!!

9. JCK says:

I saw her spinning both directions. First clockwise for a while, then a deliberate change of direction to counter clockwise. However, I have to tell you, it is 11:30pm and if my husband had chosen to come into this office a moment ago and seen me watching the spinning NEKKID lady…well, it would have been an interesting conversation. LUCY, you got some ‘splainin to do!
    Thanks for the links. Yeah for women bloggers getting recognized!

10. Andrea says:

For a long time I only saw her going clockwise… but after I concentrated on her feet for a while she all of a sudden was going the other way. Trippy!