1. I wonder how far you can stretch the limits of Mr. Linky before smoke starts blowing out the sides?
2. Should you tip the car hop at Sonic?
3. I hope I look like Cindy McCain when I’m 53. Heck, I hope I look like Cindy McCain tomorrow.
4. Is there really–really–any good reason to spend more than 99 cents on a toothbrush?
5. I wonder if I was too harsh yesterday when I told a certain child of mine that if he rolled his eyes at me again I would remove them from his head?
6. I wonder if political candidates get tired of saying the exact same sentences over and over? And over?
8. Tonight is the premiere of Lost! Squeeeal! I’m totally posting on it tomorrow.
9. Six-year-old Stephen just asked me how many cups of sugar it takes to get to the moon. Hm. I’m going to be working on that one all day….