31 thoughts on “What Tea Parties Look Like When You Have Big Brothers

1. Sharon says:

That is absolutely adorable! I have 1 boy & 3 girls — and it’s fun to see how the little guy gets drafted to participate in their fashion shows and such!

2. Ann @ Holy Experience says:

ROTFL!
    I go to bed smiling.
    Ain’t it a grand and glorious life?
    That we are all together, loving each other, trophies and all.
    Good to share it with you, Shannon….
    All’s grace,
    Ann (mama to 4 crazy boys and 2 spunky girls)

3. tiffany McGuigan says:

What a fun tea party!!! Mine always had barbies and gi-joe, so that looks like a tea party I would love to be at!!!! πŸ™‚

4. Cheri from Multiply says:

Once my daughter was in a class and supposed to be making a dish out of Crayola modeling clay. Instead she covered her hand with it and said, “This will be perfect for bloody knuckles.” I just happened to be in class that day and her teacher said, “I can always tell when the girls have big brothers!”

5. janmary, N Ireland says:

Our boy is out numbered by his 2 big sisters – I can see this happening.
    Now following you on Twitter. I am going to Paris and will be Twittering from my trip πŸ™‚

6. Judy says:

I have the all-boy household, and we do picnics – blankets on the floor, plastic food spread everywhere, and before you know it, we have a food fight on our hands.

7. Tiffany says:

With 5 boys and one girl,at our house, the centerpiece would likely be a basketball or fishing paraphernalia!
    I love contrast. It so clearly accentuates each individual touch of beauty.

8. Liz C. says:

Another result of having brothers: Barbies become the subject of wood-chopping-block recreations of the French Revolution.
    I’ll admit, it was *mostly* my own fault for using French Revolution stories as bedtime tales, and in my own defense, I made a lovely Robespierre with the good tablecloth as a Robe of State.
    We executed every Barbie in the neighborhood, and a couple of Kens and GI Joes.
    I got into such big trouble for that. My brothers totally squealed.

9. Julie says:

Too funny!!! Having three boys and then a girl it seems I’m always finding guns lying next to barbie dolls. Today it was a turtle inside the clothes hamper!
    julie