It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like…Oh, YOU Know…

Melanie and I usually go to lunch about once a week.  We always look for some place with organic vegetables and wheat grass drinks, because we really need rejuvenating from all the yoga we do throughout the morning.

*cough, cough*

Um, no.  We usually go here.  Because friends don't let friends eat cheesecake chimichangas (alone).

But this week we skipped our Bueno lunch and used the time instead to rehearse this little number for you.

(Cheesy.  I know.  But somewhere in the blogger by-laws it says that you have to publish an Elf Yourself Dance at Christmas, and if you don't, Santa will come down your chimney and break your laptop.  So there you go; I'm just playing by the rules.)

34 thoughts on “It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like…Oh, YOU Know…

1. Megan says:

I didn’t do one of me this year, but I did do it on behalf of my husband and four other teachers at his school. I then sent the link out to, um, several people.
    I thought I was so funny. Oh, honestly, I still do. *grin*

2. Megan says:

I thought I was so funny. Oh, honestly, I still do. *grin*

3. Stretch Mark Mama says:

I took the kids to Jamba Juice (hello, SPECIAL TREAT) and they asked, “Mom…what’s that grassy stuff there behind the counter?” And I mumbled something about “grass” and “doesn’t it look nice” and then “but surely it’s nothing more than decor.”
    AND THEN I SAW THEM PUT A CHUNK OF GRASS IN A DRINK! GRASS! IN A DRINK!
    I stand corrected, boys.

4. Katy says:

Can I just say… YUMMMMMM to Taco Bueno?! Pretty sure we don’t have that in Ohio–I might have to come visit, lol. And I love the Elf Yourself Dance, too. 😉

5. T with Honey says:

I didn’t elf my family but my aunt DID. She used pictures of Honey, my mom, me and 2 of Princess and emailed the link to us. I’m wondering if she already suspects that I am pregnant because she used one recent pic of Princess and one of her as a baby. I can’t wait to see her reaction when I make the big announcement next week!

6. Lynnet says:

Ummm, do you by chance have some of that cheesecake, because I could use some energy and “moves” that you used! That was too funny! Youngest and I had a laugh during a break from school work this morning. Thanks for a bit of cheer this morning!

7. Sarah says:

My laptop is already broken. Therefore I will not elf myself, and I will be secretly glad (though outwardly devastated) when Santa breaks my laptop. I will sue and get a new laptop 🙂
    It’s a plan!

8. jill jacobs says:

HaHa! I almost resisted the urge to elf myself (and my family), but I was feeling left out! Glad to know I did, bc I wouldn’t want Santa to break my laptop… I just got it!!!
    Merry Christmas. 🙂

9. Trixie says:

Oh great, now I have to move. After looking over the Taco Bueno site, there is no way I can continue living in an area that does not have one of these resturants.
    I am so drooling for some mexican food.
    Take Care,
    Trixie

10. SugarJones says:

I had a Chimichanga Cheesecake at a place called the Salty Senorita in Arizona. OH. MY. GOD. Those insanely delicious bits of crispy goodness should be outlawed! Or served daily at the french cafe in town… I’m glad it’s neither.