Your responses to this post were such a blessing to our family–thank you.  Reed and Lee Ann are safely in Ethiopia now, and I am obsessively eagerly awaiting word tomorrow morning that they've finally met their new daughter.  Reed e-mailed me from their long layover in Dubai last night to ask me to tell you that he and Lee Ann sat in the Dubai airport and read through every one of the comments.  They were overwhelmed and encouraged by your kind response.  He specifically asked me to thank you.

So thank you, from them and from me.  Y'all are absolutely the best.

12 thoughts on “Thank You

1. Leigh says:

How exciting! (I know I keep saying that…but it is!)
    I’m glad to hear that everyone has made it there safely.
    We’re all waiting for the whole family to come home safe!

2. Sarah Eliza says:

I just subscribed to your blog, and I’m so excited to have stumbled across it! I’ll be praying for the adoption (so amazingly exciting!) and I’ll be coming back to finish reading your post about Lost as soon as I actually finish watching the second half of the premiere online tomorrow. Thanks for making me laugh, I was kind of down this evening… ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Rebecca says:

I didn’t comment on the last post because there were already so many & I thought your blog might break ๐Ÿ˜‰ But the post about Tarikwa Teka’s name and her story brought tears to my eyes. Tears of joy & excitement for all of them and all of your family. I hope you hear word soon & am sure you’re anxiously waiting to meet her in person as well.

4. Melanie says:

I was thinking about her name and how precious it is and that God knew her name before it was even give to her. He has a plan for her and your family is part of that plan.

5. Tasha says:

I’m so glad they are there safe! I will be praying that meeting their new daughter will go smoothly! Keep us posted! =)
    Dang it, I got all teary eyed again!

6. Tonia says:

I’m so happy that the trip is going well so far and I’m so excited for the whole family. That little girl has no idea how much love all of you have for her and I’m sure she will be a huge blessing to your whole family.
    Tonia