Saturdaylinkage

Map Game :: European Countries
Remember the US map game from last week?  My brother sent me this one.  Let me tell you with all honesty that you never want me to travel with you through Eastern Europe, or we might end up in Mexico.

Women Judging Women :: Lysa TerKeurst

Curvy Roads :: Amy's Humble Musings

Time To Hang Up the Pajamas :: Newsweek
Hat tip to BooMama

Nutter Butter Banana Pudding :: Southern Living
For real.  The world will never be the same.

23 thoughts on “

1. Crystal says:

Oh we had that nutter butter banana pudding at a women’s fellowship last week. I wondered where she got the idea! I though it was great, but I secretly love nutter butters anyway.

2. Louise says:

I got my husband hooked on the geography game. We were pretty good in all Biblical countries (we both knew EXACTLY where Macedonia was), and he is definitely better at geography than I am. I think I’ll take him with me when I go to Europe!

3. Linda Sue says:

OK the geography thing – very tricky since they hide little bitty countries inside other countries! Not so good. The nutter butter idea – as if I needed another reason to combine fats with fats and sugar – sounds delish! Lysa’s post – too true and painful – I have chosen to withdraw from most “gals” as friends – too tired of the injuries. Yes I recall when “the buzz” was blogging was the new way to easy money – I repeat folks there is NO easy money – no not one. Thanks Shannon – always interesting collection of linkages.

4. jean m. says:

God bless Southern Living for giving us both the “homemade” version and the shortcut version of the Nutter Butter banana pudding recipe! As soon I started reading the ingredients, I kept saying, I’m sure there’s an easier way with instant pudding and there it was. Thanks for the link!

5. pendy says:

The minute I saw that Nutter Butter banana pudding on the cover of SL I knew I was in love. Two of my favorites all wrapped up into one. Yum.
    As for European geography…they keep changing the names of countries so I think we are excused from all of them except France and Germany. I don’t think my self-esteem could take the beating it would get from going to that link!

6. Bethany says:

Woohoo!! 80% on the Europe map game! It helps that I was in Greece, Albania, Croatia, and Montenegro in 2007 and knew some of the surrounding countries then too.

7. Amy says:

I ended up with a 74% on the European map. I am ashamed to say that there were a few countries that I had never even heard of. I even pride myself on being up on current events.

8. Vicky says:

I majored in European Studies in college (graduated 6 years ago). I got 80% the first time, 89% the second time, and 91% the third time. Eastern Europe messes me up too! And now I’m trying “Level Four”… they say the countries and you’re supposed to click on where they are!!! I just scored 78% the first time… off to go improve that… oh my!

9. Judith says:

Eighty percent on the first try ….. but the countries in Eastern Europe are only vaguely where I thought they were. Sigh. Can tell my emphasis in news and politics and history is western Europe!
    This is fun! (if humiliating)

10. Holli T. says:

Thanks for the links to the map games. We love them! We also played a codebreaker game on the same website that was so fun!
    Also – thanks for the link to the Nutter Butter Banana Pudding. That is fabulous.

11. Jenn says:

You have been awarded the Lemonade Award by me on my site! Why the lemonade award? It is given as appreciation for those people who have shown a great attitude or gratitude this week no matter what the circumstances happen to be. (Or you made me laugh or nod my head in agreement!)
    You never cease to amaze me with your writing, your kindness and your great ideas. You are most definitely a must read that I adore.

12. Jolanthe says:

Thanks so much for sharing the geography link! It’ll come in ever-so-handy for our homeschooling right now as we are studying Europe – and I love that you can do other countries/continents too! 🙂
    Jolanthe

13. Jedda says:

ooh thanks for the geography links. My son is 3 and has the whole world geography and capitals memorized. I’ve been searching for something else to keep him interested and busy. This will be fun-so thanks so much!

14. So 'n So's Mom says:

Nutter Butter Banana pudding. Not a word in that phrase I don’t like. Sad to say but I only just tried the Nilla Wafer Banana Pudding two weeks ago and Loved It! I feel like my world is expanding by the second or is that my waist line.

15. MandM says:

The pudding looks awesom but as I live in New Zealand and we don’t have anything like peanut butter sandwhich cookies I will simply have to drool.
    The game was very cool though I got 63% which given I live at the bottom of the southern hemisphere didn’t feel too bad! My kids have enjoyed it too.